Chat Live with Hot Woman

Monday, March 17, 2008

Sex Doctor

When a girl breaks up with her boyfriend, it doesn’t take long for her to recover, especially if she can find a nice fucker to compensate for her boyfriend…

I was on my way home when my mobile rang. That was my best friend calling. My best friend is a girl. Her name is Alicia. I didn’t want to answer because I had planned to meet my girlfriend. But she kept on calling me, and I thought I didn’t want to be an asshole. So I picked up the phone and she started talking fast. She said she had a problem and she wanted me to go over to her place ASAP.

I made a u-turn and went over to her place. She rents an apartment on the other side of town with her college friend Hillary. I have to say that both of them are beautiful and popular girls so there always have been all kinds of crooks around their place. They always had parties, orgies and all that. Crazy chicks! The last time Alicia asked me for help was when some sadist was fucking her and her room-mate all day long. I had to come and kick him out. When he fell asleep Alicia called me and I had to come and save their pretty asses from that fucker.

“Hey, thank for coming right away!” said Alicia when she opened the door. – “I really need you.”

“Ok. What now?” – I asked her. - “Who should super-man save now? As I see you’re absolutely fine!”

“I’m totally cool… but Hillary is not.” – Alicia was talking fast as we walked in to their studio apartment. – “Hillary is totally nuts! It’s just a stupid day today, my friend, her boyfriend is such an asshole he dumped her for some other chick that Hillary introduced him to! Can you believe it? Babe is feeling so fucked up. She thinks there will be no one else in this world who could replace him in her heart.” – she curled her lips. – “Hillary is in stupor… so I called you.”

“OK!!! But how can I help?” I wondered.

“I remembered how you look at her” – Alicia gave me that bitchy smile.” – “That’s why I called you!”

“Fine, what do you want me to do?” – I really did not have a clue how could I help.

“You can help if you get with her. I mean she needs to get fucked by someone that she also likes and then she’ll forget about her ex…” – Alicia’s cheeky eyes looked right into my eyes.-“Will you rescue poor girl?”

“What da…?” – I was shocked by what she said. Alicia can be such a devil! To be honest, I didn’t mind making out with her room-mate at all. Alicia was right, I did like Hillary a lot. – “But how is Hillary going to react to your idea?”

“You’re not listening! I am telling you she is in trance. She’s knocked out!” Alicia grabbed my hand and took me to the bedroom. - “Look!”

Hillary was lying on the bed. Her eyes were closed were open and she was staring at the sealing, she didn’t react to anything around. My attempts to get her out from that condition were pointless. I didn’t know what to do. I felt helpless and looked at Alicia.

“See I told ya.” – She said so fast. – “Ok, go fresh yourself up while I get her ready.”

“Listen,” –I got up –“this is fucked up. She doesn’t even move, that’s wrong, like…”

“Exactly! And you are the one that can fix it!” And Alicia pushed me away out of the room.

I was taking shower and kept on thinking what if she would wake up and freak out. And then she would start screaming that she’s getting raped. I was like “whatever, we’ll see”

When I opened the bedroom door Hilary was already undressed and her eyes kept on starring at the sealing. My friend Alicia was in between her wide open legs. She was standing on her knees and licking out Hilary’s crotch. Alicia’s dress pulled up and I saw her tight ass in white panties. I thought my friend was a real crazy sex-animal doing such with girls. When I came up closer Alicia looked at me and there was fire in her eyes. Her face was soiled in her own spit.

“I tried it all”- said Alicia – “She doesn’t react! Usually she loses her mind when I…” – Alicia chocked – “Ok, now you. Come on… I dubbed her and now it’s your turn.”

“Hold on, what if she gonna say I raped her?” – I said.

“Who? Hilary?” – Alicia started laughing. – “She’s been in love with you since that party!”

“How come I don’t know that?” – I wondered – “Ok, let’s see how it will turn out.”

I came closer to the bed and took a look at Hilary. She was really attractive. Her beautiful body, her petite breasts, her neat belly, her thin waist, her wide hips and her slim legs stayed in the same position as Alicia left them lying. Hilary’s neatly shaven pubis and soft pink lips were calling me. Her crotch was shining from Alicia’s spit. I got so excited from the show and my dick was sticking out trying to jump out from my boxers. I noticed Alicia looking at me. I felt weird. I mean she is my friend though she has always looked at me with a bit more interest and flirt.

I touched Hilary’s pussy. It was wet from Alicia’s spit. It was so exciting and I started thinking of how I wanted to do her. I moved her towards myself. Her body wasn’t reacting to anything and I put her that way so her hips were hanging off the edge of the bed. I took off my boxers and got on my knees in front of her. My dick was exactly at the right place, it was right in front of her pussy. I touched her clit trying to get at least some emotion but it was worthless. Her lips were very soft and her clit started becoming softer but bigger and tighter from my fingers. But she was lying motionless and her eyes were looking straight at the sealing.

I looked at Alicia and saw her looking at me with fascination. She turned red and her hand was bashfully caressing her breast. I winked towards her and she nodded her head. I started inserting my dick inside that tight hole. Despite Alicia has licked and left her spit all over Hilary’s crotch, it was difficult for my dick to get inside her.

Hilary didn’t even make a single move when I entered her completely. I slowed down but it didn’t stir her up. But I didn’t care anymore. The action itself was so alluring to me. I was shoving my dick inside the tight pussy. I never felt this way before. In normal situation it would probably be painful but I was way too far from a normal state of mind.

I put Hilary’s legs on my shoulders and moved her compliant body closer to myself so that her hips would be falling down if I wasn’t holding them. I started drilling her with my hard dick as hard as I wished. I went crazy.

Soon I felt it became easier for my dick to go in and out of her vagina. Juices started flowing and in a few minutes Hillary’s eyes opened and she took a deep breath. Alicia rushed to her. She jumped on the bed and started kissing her face. That moment her dress pulled up again. I was fucking Hilary and was staring at my best friend’s delicious ass. Slut! If she wasn’t my friend since elementary school I would definitely get with her long time ago. We knew each other too close and were too good of friends.

I reached out my hand and touched Alicia’s beautiful ass. She turned her head and her blushing face smiled. She moved her ass closer to me. It was sweet I could touch her ass with no effort. Her panties were already wet and I pulled the thin string line away. I dipped my fingers inside her crotch and her body got a wave of shiver. Her legs moved apart and her bum moved towards me. My finger slipped inside her vagina which made Alicia shout and she buried her face in Hilary’s tities. Alicia’s tongue started caressing her girlfriend’s nipple. Hilary opened her eyes and her shocked face looked at Alicia, at me and all over the room. Alicia started kissing her lips.

“Babe, Hilary! Finally! God, I thought you cracked…”

Hilary looked at me and dropped her jaw. And looked back to Alicia who started talking and curving from my finger inside her vagina.

“I thought you would like it if my Tim would be making love to you. And I tried so much but couldn’t get you back to your senses. You were absolutely knocked out, girl… Are you mad at me? Do you mind?”

Instead of answering Hilary closed her eyes and a light moan dropped from her lips. As I understood she was completely fine… And so I started moving slower and her body livened up. Her hips started moving towards my dick. While Alicia was kissing and licking Hilary’s breasts I went on slower not to cum from such sexy scene. Hilary bit her lip and all of her body curved so fine it was getting too much for me.

In a moment I turned Hilary on all fours and took her from behind. I shoved in so fast that she even screamed and her waist curved so that her treasure was all there for me. I grabbed her nates and drilled her pussy with my dick. I felt so much pleasure from the fact that girl has woken up completely and didn’t mind us doing that to her at all.

In the interim Alicia sat herself in front of Hilary’s face. Hilary without a second of hesitation started eating her pussy. Alicia rolled her eyes and her dress came off completely uncovering her breasts. Her nipples turned out to be fucking nice and stuck out hard. Her breasts were going up and down as she breathed.

Normally I would cum right that instance but that moment though it was my maximum level of pleasure I felt extremely turned on and it was so alluring to watch the game of those two jennies. Two bitches were hungry and lustful to the sweetest extend of delight. Hilary was getting juicier more and more. My dick was going in and out of her with gusto. Her juices were flowing down on her thighs and she was moaning like winded.

I didn’t think too long and decided to try doing her in the butt. Dark pink anal hole was enticing me. I took out my dick from her vagina and started hampering in her anus.

“Oh, no!” – screamed Hilary. She was begging me to stop - “Please don’t, please… I beg you…”

But her begging only urged me more. My dick stormed into her rectum like a bull. Hilary screamed but Alicia squeezed her legs and pressed her pussy to Hilary’s mouth. She shut up but then it was Alicia who started moaning. In some while Hilary was already making upward moves with her ass kinda helping me. Alicia’s moans turned into screams and I was fucking the shit out of Hilary’s tight butt.

“Harder! Oh, god!” – Alicia was screaming as loud as she could – “Oh, yeah, aha… More, more…”

I didn’t get who she was addressing but I started going faster. Hilary was mumbling something trying to get away from Alicia’s pussy but Alicia grabbed her hair and pressed her head really hard and tight to her hungry pussy. Few more moments and Hilary twitched. Her body started shaking and her waist curved down even more. Anal muscles started contracting in shivers. The feeling was so striking I couldn’t take it and started cuming right inside her anal filling the hole with my load of sperm.

When I got back to my senses I saw Alicia lying senseless. Her legs were lying wide apart and in between them was Hilary head facing bed. Hilary’s butt stayed sticking out and from the dark pink hole of her anus there was white sick sperm falling in drops.

I got tuned on right away. My dick got ready to attack again. Without saying a single word I drove inside her all the way till my balls. Hilary screamed from the unexpected and her hands crumpled the bed-sheets. Her lips bit into Alicia’s pussy. In a minute we came simultaneously. Alicia who was shocked by the fast coming sequel moaned the loudest. And when I was cuming inside Hilary’s vagina I tried to push my dick as deep as it was possible. This is when Alicia stopped screaming and began to wheeze.

It took us ten minutes or so to come down and rest. We took turns and after I took a shower we had hot chocolate with marshmallows. Hilary was silent and had a mysterious smile. She looked at me and at Alicia like she had a secret. Alicia also looked at me with some blush on her cheeks. That moment all of us were happy.
---------------

If you have any blog or site please link to Sex Stories

Right click inside the box below and choose 'select all'. Right click again and choose 'copy'. Then insert into your blog or site.


No comments: