Chat Live with Hot Woman

Monday, March 3, 2008

My Diary!

Nati and I had been working in the same department and even lived in one block. She was very beautiful, a girl of 22 -23, with very big boobs and nice tight but. Nati never suffered from lack of men’s care, they always surrounded her like bees, but she was married and by this she rebuffed everyone. We worked till late, so our company’s bus took us to homes we lived, and we got used to coming together as lived in the same area. So, once on the way back home she suddenly asked me to buy her something to drink, I was surprised as she was known as an abstainer. In the bus she told me having quarreled with her husband and he went for the fishing. He was gone.

We moved down the street she lived, not far from her house, our way was just near their entrance. The street was empty, as for street lamps, they were alight next nearest, not one by one, so it was quite dark out there. I stopped Nati and kissed her, she returned it for me to my surprise, I cuddled up to her feeling her tits, and my hands started fondling her ass, her lips were so sweet and tender. I rode up her skirt, stroked her naked ass, while my second hand reached Nati’s pussy. My fingers passed her panties, Nati’s lingerie was already wet, and she moaned and groped my penis with her naughty hand. I sat on the curb, pulled her to me, she settled onto me impaling her pussy on my shaft, I was sensing her cunt squeezing my pecker tight; it was so hot and exciting. I would certainly come inside her if she had no affluent love juice in there, and as her pussy was very tight it kept me from erupting at once. A loud groan escaped her lips, I turned right involuntary and there, in the dark shades of road trees I saw some man who was staring at us. Don’t know why and how but I got turned on, and just came in Nati in a minute. After I finished, she rose, and we made our steps to her house, Nati didn’t even see that guy. Having seen her off, I kissed Nati at lips and hobbled away back home.

The next day she called me and asked me to visit her, it was fantastic; we kissed very long and came simultaneously. We had had lots of dates like that one since then and each of them was specific.

One day, after having sex we were talking, as usual, Nati was lying on her back; I settled on her breast and put my cock between her tits, I had always wanted to bang her right this way, but she took my cock and began to jerk it off slightly, and after it turned hard-on again, she opened her mouth and sucked it. I couldn’t stand it any longer and started fucking her mouth, increasing the speed gradually; everything clarified later when she said that she loved blowjob and was capable of coming and reaching orgasm while sucking a cock. I used to have blowjobs from street hookers before, but this one was incredible, with pleasure that swept over me, I soon came filling her mouth with my cum. Nati was first to swallow my cum, she also enjoyed it a lot, and from now she kept sucking me off by every chance, everywhere, in a car, in a lavatory, outdoors, and I never thought badly of her. Nati said she got married a virgin and she had cheated on her husband only once, it was me. But soon I found out it was not true.

One day, after work we went to hers, and Nati began preparing the bath to tub after a hard work day and before having sex with me. When I entered bathroom to take something (I don’t remember) I saw her in a very short bathrobe bending over the bath, I came up to her and embraced from behind, she responded, and removed her robe immediately, after a wonderful blowjob I was lying in warm water with suds, as Nati was laying with her back on me, applying this suds on her tits. I helped her, my cock began to give signs of life and erection grew hard. She rose a bit and asked me to rub her back, it couldn’t last long, so I put her in dog style, caressed her back, opened her ass and put my pecker in her hole, and it was so tight, wet and hot that my shaft slid in there easily. I grasped her by ass and began impaling Nati on my dick violently, so the race was full of passion and anger.

And here, taking her back with one hand I used my second to grope her ass, my finger penetrated into it; Nati once said she had never tried anal sex with her husband, and I was ready to bet everything to fuck her ass. While examining her ass with my finger I soon realized she didn’t mind this fun, Nati was moaning, that’s why I pushed my cock in her ass…. It slid. It really slid, thought slowly, but progressing. Her ass didn’t resist, I meant to fuck her as deep as possible but she put her hand to stop me penetrate deeper moaning all this time. She was crying with pleasure, and I stared coming in her ass vehemently, my cum filed her anus entirely. When we came out of the bathroom, my legs were hurting…. After that she said having already experienced anal sex when she studied at college, but her husband didn’t know this fact. Suddenly, someone knocked the door, Nati looked at me frightened: “It’s my husband!”
---------------

If you have any blog or site please link to Sex Stories

Right click inside the box below and choose 'select all'. Right click again and choose 'copy'. Then insert into your blog or site.


No comments: