Chat Live with Hot Woman

Saturday, May 24, 2008

It is Sweeter to Take it Slow

It’s wonderful when you have a great wife and you love her, you can have sex whenever you want with her and when you have a break from each other, the sex seems even sweeter…

I went to the Body Shop and bought the special massage oil with intriguing name Eros. It promised to increase the sensitivity of erogenous zone.

I was in some excited anticipation. I was never separated from my wife for so long since we got married.

I got used to having sex whenever I want to for the last four years. She was always there for me my beloved wife. Sometimes I would even try to hold myself a night so that the next day I would last her more and she would be more turned on.

This time she was gone for ten days… I was thinking I cum from a single touch, I was thinking of her snow-white chunky thighs, and a sweet slightly hairy shameless pussy…so pink and calling…I wanted to get home faster and take off my clothes off to jerk myself. But I didn’t want to get rid off with such a pleasing turn on. I desired that woman!

The next day I cleaned up the house and cooked dinner. After all I took a shower; trimmed my pubic hair and left a thin line. I felt solemn as if it was Christmas.

She has finally arrived! I hugged her and started kissing her neck smelling her dear exciting scent. I put my hands around her shoulders and her waist. I desired to take off her jeans, bend her down and enter her from behind right in the hall way. But I held myself knowing that it would be so much more pleasing and rewarding if I don’t go on too fast.

But her co-worker stayed for dinner and that pissed me off a bit. The next couple of hours we spent doing the usual stuff. We had dinner, she had to unpack her bags, and we talked a lot about the things to do and all that.

All of the time me and my wife were giving each other those desiring looks. Both of us understood each other’s passion without saying a single word. We were waiting for that moment to come when it would be only two of us…

She took a shower while I dropped her co-worker at the station.

When I got back she was there so fresh and so clean in a towel. She came up to me, I sat down.

She stood in between my legs and I put my arms around her waist. I put my face on her belly like saying hello. Slowly I put her down on the couch and for a moment set by her feet. I admired her feet and my eyes slowly went up to her thighs and hips. My hands were so happy touching that beauty. She closed her eyes and relaxed.

I pulled down the towel to open up her full warm round breasts. I started feeling them trying not to touch the nipple. All of me was starring on them. The wave of anticipation and languor went through my body making me stretch all my muscles.

I came closer and started kissing her. Oh, I’ve been waiting for it! I sucked on her lower, than upper lip and played my tongue on it. I put my tong inside her lips and met with hers. Sweet lips. I started kissing her neck from chin to ear and played my tongue inside her ear. I held my breath and with short kisses I went down to her collar bone…I bit her shoulder a bit…I saw my wife’s legs spreading apart as a natural reaction and her breath increased.

I took her breast and my lips grabbed her nipple. I sucked on it and kept on moving my tongue around it. She put her arms around me right away and moaned…she pressed herself against me. I know what she likes and what makes her lose her head. I did the same thing to the other tit.

One of my wife’s legs was already up on the backrest of the couch and in her tiny chap of the pussy shined juice.

When I see that my hard dick strains every nerve till it hurts but I don’t want to finish right away. So I keep on kissing her belly, massaging her hips from the inside and I kiss that hill. My tongue goes down to the cleavage between her pubis and hip… and I get down to her sweet delight that gets completely juicy.

I opened up her pussy lips and opened up the pink shell where I saw her smocks getting a bit tense and sticking out. I lost my control from such a view and my tongue started licking that pearl. She started moving her hips from side to side and I heard her sweetest moan. I put my finger on her clitoris and suck on that juice moving around and round my tongue.

My tongue was going all the way on her pussy down to her pink anal. She was moaning and her eyes were rolling.

I took my dick to the entrance and played it in that juice for a while rubbing her clitoris. Finally I slowly pushed in and felt that hot cave.

I lied on top of my wife…she put her legs around my back and my hands grabbed her round ass. I start moving slowly and passionately…I took it almost all the way out a few times, but than pushed it as far as I could.

My wife was shivering, squeezing me tightly in her arms and whispering: “You are so…good to me…”She slightly bit my neck. I felt my head spinning around and started growling. I got faster…

My finger went to my wife’s cute butt-hole and felt it was wet from her squirts. I pushed my finger in half way. It easily went in because she was overexcited and my finger moved as I shoved her in and out.

She screamed as my finger went deeper inside…she got an orgasm. I took my finger out and grabbed her buttocks. I squeezed them tightly and pushed it towards myself. There was nothing that could stop me. I was so fierce!

Down at my stomach I felt tense and with my raucous sigh my hot sperm shot inside her vagina. Her cave embraced my cock and I felt I would lose myself in pleasure.

I couldn’t open my eyes for a while and we were lying for a while to reimburse our energy…

She fell asleep. While that I put champagne in the ice to cool it down. I took out two warm blankets and put them on the floor. I covered them with a wide white bed-sheet and put all the pillows we had in the bedroom. My “love-nest” looked so cozy and warm…

She woke up and got in to the bath tub. I watched my beloved washing herself with foam. Oh, she was amazing!

I took out the candles while she was rinsing herself off. While she was drying her hair I took a quick shower.

We were sitting in our nest and sipping champagne. The backround “Café Del Mar” was completing the atmosphere. We kissed and cuddled enjoying each other. I put down my glass and put my sweetie on the belly. I took out the oil and started giving her a massage.

I didn’t miss a single inch of her skin. I pushed my fingers and rub her skin. When I finished with her back and her amazing ass I went down to her feet.

When I massaged her tiny foot she got so turned on! I kissed every single toe and my tongue was going in between them. She opened her mouth and seemed to go crazy from my caresses. I turned her on her back and poor more oil on her shoulders, her breasts and her belly.

My hands slipped down her body and both of us felt the same wave of pleasure. I open her legs wide open and my hands went all over her thighs. My pretty wife relaxed completely. Her eyes were closed and perhaps it was the effect of the oil I put on her because she started breathing heavily and curving like a cat. She was moving her pelvis up and from side to side.

She wanted me right away! I didn’t make her wait long but decided to tease her a bit. I went down to her delicate pussy and put my tongue on her clit.

I turned around on top of her so that her head was between my legs and continued playing my tongue in her pussy.
Her lips grabbed my cock with such greed! I felt her mouth so hot and burning. The moment of bliss had come, the hot and wet bliss!

When I felt I was about to cum I took it out from her beautiful mouth that didn’t want to let me go. I took a few moments to catch my breath and put my finger on her pussy. I was slowly teasing her by pushing it in just a bit.

And this was for the first time when she overcome herself and touched her pussy! She was touching herself in front of me! I could only dream about it! I’ve been longing to see a girl touching herself. Trust me, that is beautiful.

Once before I put her finger there, but she moved it to the left and to the right and instead would put my hand in there. But today she didn’t try to give the initiative to me; she enjoyed herself more and more. Her finger was flying inside the open bosom, in circles, zigzags again and again gaining the speed.

I adored her, I was starring at her. I opened her big pussy lips while caressed her belly. I played her nipples, pushed them a bit, and squeezed them around. She liked it all! I put two of my fingers inside and started moving inside her vagina.

That was amazing! She moaned and curved. I added oil into the blaze! I took out one finger from her vagina and started moving it in circles on her anal. I pushed it a bit and it went in. I waited a moment and took it half way out. Than put it back in. Her anal started relaxing and soon I was fucking her with two of my fingers.

She couldn’t keep herself from screaming anymore. She curved and had an orgasm…I stopped moving and my fingers felt her muscles moving to the rhythm of her moans. She wouldn’t come down… She had her peak for a few seconds before her ass went down on the floor.

I let her catch a breath and turned her upside down. I asked her to pull up her butt so that I could put pillows underneath. I stood there and stared at the sight for a moment. My wife’s body was relaxed, her legs moved apart, and her butt was sticking out so that her cave was calling for my boy. I took my cock to her wet pussy and made one move all the way in.

She sighed as a sign for appreciation. I made love to her and moved deeply and pushing. I changed the rhythm to 3 times with my dick-head and the 4th time hardly all the way in. Than I tried 4 short ones and 2 long ones. My wife felt that I was playing with her and that made her turn on even more.

When I felt I was close to reach an absolute orgasm I couldn’t keep up certain rhythms, my body was moving itself inside her pussy. I held her tightly at the waist and my phallus was going in and out her sweet-ass pussy.

I closed my eyes from the rising pressure and for the last time I pushed inside her and grabbed her ass. I cum inside her with a deaf growl. Her eyes were closed tightly and she moaned, she had that happy smile on her face as she kept her eyes closed.

I didn’t want to come out of her, so I lied down on her back, squeezed her in my arms and gave her tons of kisses of appreciation. We fell asleep like that in like a minute. I woke up when my weakened dick slipped out from her.

My sperm was going down on her thighs and hips. I wiped it off with a tissue I prepared beforehand. I wiped off her pussy and picked my sleeping beauty up. I brought her to bed and lied down next to her. I clasped my belly to her ass, put my hand on her breast and fell asleep…
------------------

If you have any blog or site please link to Sex Stories

Right click inside the box below and choose 'select all'. Right click again and choose 'copy'. Then insert into your blog or site.


No comments: