Chat Live with Hot Woman

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bike Ride

A guy goes bike-riding and bumps into a pretty chick. They make a bet and he wins, but what is he going to get for it? It’s sure going to be a lot of fun…

I was on my vacation, so I woke up at about 9 and went bicycling as usual, I have had love for bicycling for many years already and I don’t have a car and it’s not because I can’t afford one, that’s simply because I don’t love cars and I think that everything in this life should be natural. I even ride my bike to work everyday and I almost never use the services of the public transportation, even if it’s pouring with rain I still ride my bike to work. That keeps me in good shape and I just love feeling the fresh air blowing in my face while I am riding.

I took my bike and decided to ride around the beach road, it was pretty empty so I was just riding slowly, taking my time and enjoying the sunny weather, suddenly my eyes caught a girl who was riding a bike too but she was ahead of me, I decided to catch up with her and maybe even talk to her. I sped up and caught up with her in a minute, I noticed that she was young and slender, I leveled with her and tried to start the ball rolling.

“Hi, you don’t like cars either”, I asked her and smiled.

“I don’t need a car for myself as I usually ride alone”, she answered and smiled back.

“So, how long have you been in biking?”, I asked her again trying to keep up the conversation.

“More than you think and if you think I am an amateur you’re wrong, I can overtake you faster than you think”, She answered in a hostile voice.

We kept talking for some more time and she told me that she was a part of the national bicycling team, she was originally from New York and she was just riding here, preparing herself for some competitions. I looked at her and noticed how slender and beautiful her body was. I decided to provoke her.

“So, you say that you’re a pro rider? How about competing right now?”, I asked her and tried to give her a friendly smile.

“Competing with you?”, She asked being too self-confident with herself, “I will leave you behind me and you’ll have to breathe in the dust from the wheels of my bike”. She snapped and laughed.

“So, let’s try it, and if you’re too sure, let’s make a bet and If I win, I am getting you laid”, I said feeling that I have nothing to lose.

“What the fuck”, and she started laughing hysterically. “Ok, your bet is taken but if you lose, you’ll have to lick my ass for ten minutes”, She said it in a voice that I understood that she was too sure of herself.

I thought for a moment that I was going to lose, she was a pro in bicycling and I was just an amateur who has been fond of biking for years, she has been trained in it and I haven’t, so I stopped smiling and prepared to lose.

We stopped our bikes for a few seconds, leveled them and started counting. We arranged that the finish line would be the gates leading to the beach. There were about two miles to cover and for me it wasn’t a distance at all as I am used to covering about seven miles everyday when I ride to work, but this time I had to ride as fast as I could, it wasn’t a leisurely bike ride, and if I lost I would have to lick the ass of that chick and I’d rather she sucked my dick.
Ready, set GO! She shouted and off she shot, I didn’t even react fast enough and she was already ahead of me, I pushed my pedals and started riding as fast as I could. I had huge bicycling experience and I tried to exploit all of it. I don’t know why, may be because I was a male and because I was stronger I won and overtook her right on the bent.

“So, you’ve lost, young lady”, I said and looked straight into her eyes.

“I did, you’re a good rider”, She said and her voice didn’t sound too confident anymore.

“So, how about giving my cock a ride now?”, I said imitating a Texas accent.

We approached the park and got off our bikes. Maggie, it was her name, followed me in the park and when we found a place away from people’s eyes I unzipped my pants and took my cock out.

“But, are we going to do it right here?”, She asked in a astonished voice. “I thought we would at least go to your place”, she said still not believing what was going to happen.

“Well, young lady, we’re gonna start right here and if I like it, I’ll take you bake to my place”, I said in a firm voice and made it clear that the discussion was over.

She came up to me and kneeled, I pushed my dick into her lips and she stuck her tongue out, she started off by licking it gently, I raised my head and looked at the blue skies, the weather was amazing and I was really enjoying myself, Maggie’s skillful tongue soon got my dick as hard as stone and she was now sucking on it furiously, she was giving me a great head and I must admit she was great at sucking. Her saliva was all over my dick, running down to my balls, and she just kept and kept sucking on my dick. I was on my cloud, I just took her head in my hands and started impaling her on my dick, trying to go as deep in her throat as it was possible. I was now mouth-fucking her and it felt great, sometimes I went in too hard and she was gagging on my dick causing more saliva to run down my balls.

When I thought I got enough of the blowjob, I raised her and told her to stand doggy style, she positioned herself close to the tree, I got behind her and pushed my dick into her pussy, when my dick got half way in, she moaned and started, I didn’t let her adapt to the length of my dick and pushed my dick even further, when I was fully in, Maggie arched her back and squeezed my dick with her pussy lips, I took her by the hair and started fucking her pussy, she started moaning.

At that moment I didn’t care whether we were going to be seen by the people walking by, although I don’t think anybody could have seen us, it was morning and it was an ordinary day, most people were at work and we were alone in the park. That gave me more confidence and I started ramming her pussy even more furiously. Maggie was screaming like a wild beast and I was absolutely relentless, abusing her pussy with all my hunger. In a few minutes I felt the love juices from her pussy and her moans became more lustful, she started enjoying my dick and pain gave way to pleasure. Very soon my dick was all covered in her love juice and it was going in and out rather easily, I loved the feeling of a warm, wet pussy squeezing all of my dick, I tried to get as deep as I could into her. In a few moments I felt I was going to cum, I warned her about it and she asked me to cum inside her, she was on pills so I didn’t have to worry. I started ramming her even faster and soon the waves of orgasm covered me, my sperm started shooting inside her pussy, I virtually flooded it and when I completely drained my balls my sperm was leaking out of her pussy like a tiny river. I stopped and took my dick out, it was all wet with her love juices and my own sperm. Maggie kneeled and took my dick into her mouth, she started licking it off clean and when she made sure she’s sucked every drop out of it, she let it go. By that time it was flabby already. I looked at her and smiled.

“So, I liked it, and now I am going to take you to my place, we’re going to have more fun”, I said and smiled.

“Only if you promise to lick me out”, She answered in return.

“You’ve got yourself a deal”, I said and we headed to my place.

Maggie stayed in my place for four days, until she left for the Big Apple again. We had plenty of sex and I still recollect those sweet moments. I am going to visit her on a thanks giving day, my dick sure has got lots of thanks to extend to her.
---------------

If you have any blog or site please link to Sex Stories

Right click inside the box below and choose 'select all'. Right click again and choose 'copy'. Then insert into your blog or site.


No comments: