Chat Live with Hot Woman

Monday, March 3, 2008

My Weakness for Sex

My name is Kira, I’m almost 23. I’ve been married for the last three years. My husband is a really nice person, but unfortunately he doesn’t satisfy me in bed at all. For the last two years I lived in hell. I always admired husbands and boyfriends of the other girls that I know.

One day his cousin was visiting our town for business. He came along with two of his friends and we offered them to stay over at our huge house. My husband’s cousin’s name is Will and his friends Sam and Rob. The presence of three extra men at our house was so fucking turning to me! Those young guys also seemed to be into checking out my ass. So the next day when my husband left to work at 7 am I felt so excited and horny I decided to seduce those guys.

I made a plan of action. I put on my sexy tiny pink rob that barely covers my hips. I made my hair and prepared for another day. I put on light make up in tone with what I was wearing. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I loved myself! I looked fantastic!

My C-cups looked delicious sticking out the nipples and when I turned around my ass looked like a pie! I looked provocative. My slim legs could knock down even Brad Pitt. And my cute lil face was sleazy and lewd!

I heard Sam and Will talking and guessed they were up. I came downstairs and as soon as they turned their heads they were like “wow!!!” Two of them were staring at me. Their eyes were eating me.

- “Guys! You wanna have breakfast? I’m gonna make you pancakes and milkshakes. How about that?”

They were amazed. I went to the kitchen and could bet they were staring at my ass! I got so turned on while I was doing the milkshakes. When I turned off the blender I heard them talking.

- “Man, you bro’s hussy is a sexy fuckin whore! I mean don’t get offended but she must be a good fuck.”

- “Yeah… Why don’t you check it out? Fuck, you’re stupid, Sam!”

I couldn’t hold myself and came out. I told them “I don’t mind, you guys checking me out… let’s see what I got!” and I put Will’s hands on my tities. In a moment he was all over me and Sam didn’t need an invitation. Their hands were all over my body. They were kissing me and licking me all over. They picked me up and took me to mine and my husband’s bedroom. They put me on the king-size bed and pulled off the pink rob. There was nothing underneath and that made them go nuts. Sam took out his huge phallus and forced it inside my mouth. In a moment I was sucking it with greed. While that Will - the cousin, was licking my running pussy.

Sam pulled away his cock so fast. I didn’t even expect. But instead Will took his place. I started sucking him so well like some hungry bitch. And that moment I felt Sam’s huge dick going inside my pussy. He started fucking me and that gave me my first orgasm in the past three years. Two of them were fucking me! Will seemed to cum soon and he got off me.

He lied down and told me to ride on top of him. I sat down on his dick and Sam pushed me further. He started massaging my anal with his dick. My anal was still wet from the juices I was having so his dick easily went half way in. In the beginning it was uncomfortable but three minutes later I was making upward movements. Two dicks were going inside of me like in some real hard core movie.

My mouth was free and I started moaning. I started off quiet but end up screaming louder and louder. I was going crazy from the feeling of two dicks rubbing against each other through the thin wall in my anal and pussy. When I opened my eyes I saw another dick!!!

Right at my mouth there was this average size dick! It was Rob. He woke up from the noises we were making. He grabbed my head and started shagging me like the last bitch on Earth. He started saying all kinds of dirty stuff. Like “Bitch, I knew you were a whore from the moment I saw you! You’re not a goody-goody hussy! Damn! All bitches are like that! Cheating on your husband!” His nuts were smashing on my chin. It was hard for me to breathe.

“Oh, yeah! This sucker has got a nice ass, guys!” said Sam. Will was lying under me and massaged my tits. Suddenly Sam got out of my ass and told Rob to stop shagging my mouth and they switched sides.

Three! Three cocks were banging me all over! I felt myself a real slot. And that thought made me get a total orgasm. They started cuming one after another… First, Sam filled my mouth with his cum. I swallowed it. Than it was Will. I felt his hot sperm cuming out of my fucked pussy. And finally Rob came right inside my anal.

They left to the kitchen. While they were having their breakfast I was lying on the bed all happy filled with joy and sperm. They finished up the breakfast and came up to me to thank me. They thanked me for like another hour and a half.
---------------

If you have any blog or site please link to Sex Stories

Right click inside the box below and choose 'select all'. Right click again and choose 'copy'. Then insert into your blog or site.


3 comments:

fahad said...

i need sex women photos

fahad said...

sex women photos

Anonymous said...

Only Sex photos