Chat Live with Hot Woman

Monday, March 3, 2008

Fallen Angel

Summer night, vacation, 64 degrees. A terrace of a rented cottage. Smells of spruce, pine and gone out fire. I was left alone for almost two days (my two daughters and my hubby had gone home). I saw light from our neighbors’ windows in the dark. I heard them speak, laugh, I heard glasses clatter.

It was so bad to be sitting in panties and bra under a summer dress. I decided to change clothes. I got in the house. I was standing in front of the mirror. Naked. I saw a stocky woman of over 40. I was thinking if I was still attractive or … I took my moisturizing cream. Breasts first. I was shivering, obviously and apparently aroused. I began spreading the cream over my back, my hips, and … my crotch. The same shivering!

I put on my dress. I wanted to take a walk by the sea. Why the hell did my husband leave alone with our daughters when we could finally spend some time together? Cold cocktail. More than usually. It’s the best thing when you’re left along. Cocktail gave instant relief. I felt warmth filling my body. I was walking along the trail to the beach. I had no panties on. Cool breeze was getting under my dress. Crescent moon, white sand, noise of the waves. Empty beach. I pulled off the dress and threw it on the sand. I ran into the water. The coldness of the water was so pleasant. But it wasn’t really helpful to chill me.

I heard voices on the beach.

-Look, it’s a dress over there!

-But it’s empty here!

-Hey, somebody, you lost your night dress!

-Hey shut up Stan! Maybe it’s some tranny who decided to take a bath in the sea.

Loud laughter and then silence.

I began to get cold and clench my teeth.

-Excuse me, could you please leave for me to be able to get out of water?!

I heard nothing in response. I was getting out of water. It was actually stupid to go for a walk all alone, wearing no lingerie and, moreover, to get in the cold water! I wished I had a towel! I felt sand under my feet. I stepped onto something sharp. My knees were shivering, I lost the balance. It was terrible!

Splashing of water. Two guys came out of water suddenly. One was tall, the other was a bit shorter. They were standing in the water. They helped me not to fall.

-Maybe we can help you girl, I mean…

-Madam. My name is Ellen. Thanks a lot. I guess I cut my foot. – I said half sitting, half lying in the water.

Someone’s hands were holding me under my armpits. I was standing on my one leg. I was wet, cold and nude. I looked around. A tall strong guy had a beard. He was some 25 years of age, I guess. He must be Stan, I thought. The shorter one was thin. He had dark hair, and he was apparently even younger than the first. They both were wearing light shorts and motley shirts.

I tried to lean on my healthy leg.

-Hold our shoulders and we’ll get you home!

I tried to say no, but… I was holding them by the shoulders. Two strange hands were on my back, the other two were under my hips. They were taking me out of water. I grasped my dress, trying to stand still on one leg.

-Where is your towel?

I shrugged my shoulders. My teeth were clenching, my body was trembling.

-Use this to get dry.

The stronger one pulled off his shirt and gave it to his pal.

-Ivan help Ellen. I’ll get her.

Big warm body was pressing against my cold back, two hands were hugging me. My boobs were resting on a shoulder. Ivan was very vigorous rubbing my shoulders, hands, legs, and…

-Ellen, maybe you should do it yourself…

A white hand was wiping my breast and my belly. I was getting warmer. I bent a bit frontward, rubbing my hips and my crotch. I felt something behind my back. Was it a boner? Something was pressing against my right buttock.

-Ivan can you rub my back?

He was half turned away from me.

-Yes, thanks, Ellen, I mean…

I was about to burst into laughing.

-Thank you Ivan.

He gave my motley “towel” back. I turned round on my healthy foot. One hand was lying on my hip, the other was under my right arm. It’s surprising, but a palm was touching my breast. Was it accidental? My both tits were pressing against the huge body. My nipples got hard, there was nothing I could do about it. I could feel Stan get aroused too. His shaft was rubbing against my stomach. Ivan’s cock was pressing against my…

-Ah, I got sunburn there!

He became very gentle wiping my buttocks. I got more aroused and wetter. I’d better stop till…

-Thank you very much. Ivan can I ask you to help me get the dress on?!

Stan squeezed his hands, Ivan was hesitating.

-How is your foot?

I suddenly felt pang.

-Stan is a doctor, and I know something about first aid. But we can’t help you here, Ellen. It’s too dark.

Stan definitely got more interested in the conversation.

-How will you get home? We live nearby over there. And we have a first aid kit there in the house.

I was thinking over their proposal while getting my dress on.

-Thank you, indeed.

I was holding their shoulders again. They were carrying me home. I couldn’t hold the rim of my dress, so it exposed my crotch over and over again. It was difficult for Ivan to control himself but he anyway tried to stay cool. We were walking among fir trees and dog rose bushes. We were walking to their house.

-We’re renting this house, - Stan said, taking me in his arms for Ivan to open the door and turn on the light.

I was taken to a large room. It looked like any room in the bachelor house. A music box was surrounded by glasses. Clothes were thrown about the room, there was sand on the floor.

-Where is the bathroom?

-I’ll help, -Stan said.

-No, thanks, I’ll be fine, just tell me where it is.

The bathroom was very nice and well equipped. I took a pee. There was sand everywhere. I turned on the tap to wash the cut. Damn it. But it felt much better now. It was difficult to wipe the cut standing on one leg. It was no less difficult to get on the dress back. I was looking in the mirror. I took somebody’s (clean) hairbrush to brush my hair. I liked what I saw in my reflection. It made me remember words of my daughters: “Mom, you’re a super chick!”

I got back to the room. The guys had cleaned it a bit. I was tired of walking and sat down on a huge couch.

-Ellen I poured you some… - Ivan was holding a glass in his hand. The liquid was of light brown color.

-It’s whisky. – Stan explained, seeing my look. – We hope you like it…

They both were trying their best in order not to look like conspirators.

-Thanks again. But could you add some soda in there?

I got it.

-Let’s drink to your recovery! – Stan said. He was wearing a white terry gown. – Cheers!

The beverage was rather strong. It made me warm.

-Let’s see your leg. – Ivan said, sitting down on the couch.

He took my foot in his hand.

-Let’s better put something on the couch.

Ivan brought a towel and a first aid kit. There were all necessary things there to make my foot feel well again. But there were also so many tampons and condoms there.

-His farther is a bachelor. – Stan said pointing at Ivan.

-Really?! – I replied.

Stan was looking at me closely. Ivan turned on the music. It was Glen Miller.

-My mom loves him.

-Don’t get him wrong. We’re just crazy about old jazz. But he’s a contemporary artist, isn’t he? OK, cheers!

-Cheers! – I said, smiling.

I was sipping whisky. Warmth was spreading over my body. It was on its way to my erogenic zones. Ivan was busy with my “wound”. He took out something with the help of tweezers.

-It’s glass, it’s bleeding. – He said.

-Can you bend you other leg? – Stan asked.

-I’ll use alcohol to decontaminate. – Ivan said.

Terrible pain. Unconsciously I bent the healthy leg too, exposing my pubis. Oops! Luckily for me, Ivan was too absorbed in washing my cut with alcohol. Stan set the dress right again. But he also got his hand under the dress, resting his fingers on my bush. His four fingers were on my bush, while the last finger was getting lower to my love button. I got chills up and down my spine. My nipples were rocky hard, I guess. It was difficult to remain calm. My left hand slipped under his gown. There were no shorts there! IT was throbbing, hot and huge. It was too thick for my one hand.

-Does it really hurt? – Ivan asked. – You’re shaking severely! Just a minute more, I’ll get the tampon here. And then the plaster. Here we go!

There was nothing I could say in response. My dress was raised up again. I was naked and opened. Fingers were massaging my pussy. Stan’s frisky fingers were roaming over my swollen and rather wet clit. It was terribly difficult to keep everything under control.

-OK, I’m done! – It was Ivan’s voice from under the couch. – If you don’t step on…

He looked up. He was surprised. His brown eyes were so curious looking right into my pink …. I was red-faced with shame. I was being in panic. I didn’t want to stop the game. I wanted to escalate the situation. Finally:

-Thanks for my leg, Ivan. Now turn off the light and help me pull the dress off.

First he was hesitating, and then did what I’d asked him to. It became rather dim in the room. Stan was sitting between my legs. Ivan was pulling off my dress. I saw his erection. No shorts could hide it anymore. Stan’s face was at my pussy. His tongue was moving up and down, and then suddenly it set so close to clit. The dress was thrown on the floor.

-Can I? I mean don’t you mind that I ….

Ivan’s shorts fell on the floor. His stem was also huge. He was still doubtful, I had to do something about it:

-C’mon, get closer. Kneel down. Take my tit in your hand.

Two hands, fingers, tongue were busy with my sensual melons. My right hand got down. I grasped his dick in my hand, jerking it. Up and down, up and down. It was definitely smaller in size than Stan’s, but it was no less hot and throbbing.

I was on the verge of bliss: two hands were holding my back, tongue was ramming into my pink cave. The other two hands with ten fingers, and a tongue were toying with my breasts. I almost kicked Ivan with my knee, Stan was about to choke of my juices. Ivan came on the couch. The both my new lovers were amazed by my moaning and crying.

We all needed a break. Ivan’s cheek was till resting on my knocker, his hands were on lying my head. My hand was still holding Ivan’s dick. It was already flaccid. I was smiling. Stan was dissatisfied; I saw it in his behavior. All of a sudden he pulled my legs, making me almost fall off the couch. My feet were pressing against the carpet. He moved my knees apart, opening me again. Ivan was still holding me, staring at me. Stan was standing on his knees in front of me. I was asking myself to be very careful and take time when necessary. Hot pulsing penis entered me. I was getting hot too. I raised my legs, getting them behind his back. He rose a bit up too, holding my legs with his arms. The thing I could feel in my right hand made me trilled. It was Ivan’s pecker. His hand was roaming over my stomach, getting close to my bush and my hot snatch. His lips were playing with my tits. I was breathing heavily, sighing and moaning. I smelled sweat, apples and fishing tackles.

Stan erupted the stream of cum into my hot twat. He was obviously exhausted. His flaccid dick got out of my pussy. It was too soon, I hadn’t come yet. I was only getting more and more aroused… Stan went to the bathroom…. Ivan was very helpful, again…

-If you let me… I mean, mine… Maybe we could….

I let his dick go, getting on my side.

-Get on your back, Ivan.

I bent over him. My legs were bent too. He could reach for my bust. My pussy was right above his cock. He raised his pelvis. I helped him with my hand. I impaled myself on his throbbing knob. He came squeezing my boobs with his hands. We tried again. This time we both came simultaneously. We both were exhausted. I guess we felt something like gratitude to each other.

Stan got back to the room from the bathroom. He saw us cumming. It was my turn to go to the bathroom.

They gave me a ride to my house. It was very dark and late. They offered me to help with my leg some other day again. I said I couldn’t cuz I had my husband, my daughters…. It was a nice proposal, but it was impossible.

I woke up in the afternoon next day. My husband returned on Monday. He was tired, I was tired too. When he asked me why I was lame, I said there had been an accident.

-I was barefooted on the beach at night, so I fell on the ground, can you imagine that?!
---------------

If you have any blog or site please link to Sex Stories

Right click inside the box below and choose 'select all'. Right click again and choose 'copy'. Then insert into your blog or site.


No comments: