Chat Live with Hot Woman

Monday, March 17, 2008

All It Takes is a Look

Office romances occur rather frequently and actually what can you do if you work side by side with a hot chick who drives you crazy with just a smile of hers?

I wanted her to be mine. I’d wanted her from the moment I saw her. She was gorgeous. With her long curly black hair, her sexy almond shaped eyes, her beautiful tan body, her perfectly shaped breasts, her full set of lips that would probably make me melt if I kissed them, and her nice firm ass. Oh, how I wanted to fuck the shit out of her. I sat in my workspace, watching her take some papers to Mr. Fieldman.


I stroked my cock softly, thinking about how good it would feel to be inside her…her warm sticky juices flowing all over my 11 inches of nothing but fat hard pleasure. I watched as she walked past me again and I watched her subtly. I didn’t know her name, but she was going to be mine fairly soon. We both got off work at the same time, and as far as I knew, she was single…if she wasn’t, I wouldn’t have cared if she cheated on her boyfriend. I wanted that tight twat around my dick. I stared at her, and she looked over and stared for a minute, and I looked away, flustered, so I looked at myself in my desk mirror.

I thought I was attractive. I was 6’5” tall, with an athletic build, short red hair, a goatee, and blue eyes. She walked over in my direction, and smiled. I could have come at that moment, but I didn’t…so I smiled back at her. She stopped in front of me, and said something that I couldn’t understand. I was too busy staring at her tits.

“Um, hello? I’m up here, doll.” I shook my head and came back to reality and looked up at her, blushing.

“Hi…” - I said sheepishly, “May I help you?”

“Not at all, I saw you staring at me, and I thought I’d come over and introduce myself. I’m Selene. I’ve been working here for a couple weeks. I transferred here from Tokyo. I saw you checking me out when I was talking to Angelica. What is your name if I may ask?” Jesus fucking Christ. I had no idea she was from Japan. I thought she was just some sexy bitch. Now that I’d thought about it, I had always wondered about her accent. She was mine now. I could taste it.

“Uh…” - I stammered.

“Well?” she smiled patiently, and I noticed her staring at the giant bulge in my pants, and then she looked at me. I blushed.

“I’m David. David Sparks.” I managed to smile.

“Nice to meet you, David.” She held out her hand, I took it and shook it gently in a friendly manner. Fuck my job. I wanted her on my desk on top of me, screaming my name.

“Nice to meet you too, Selene.” I was still holding onto her hand, so I put it up to my mouth and kissed it. She blushed.

5 o’clock rolled around, and I was anxious to leave. I could hear Selene moaning in the back of my head. God damn it! I walked to the garage and stopped at my car. I could feel something or someone watching me. I turned around, slightly nervous, slightly filled with adrenaline. I grabbed the gun I had hidden in my belt.

“Who’s there?” I said in a fairly audible tone. Nothing happened.

“Is anyone there?” I asked again. After I said that, I heard heels clicking on the concrete, and I saw Selene pop out from behind a pillar marked E12. My jaw dropped at the sight of her. At the sight of what she was wearing. A small grin crept along the sides of my mouth, and I licked my lips. She walked over, and I released the grip I had on my gun. I stared at her senselessly. When she got to where I was standing, she put one of her hands around my waist, and the other on my dick. I thought I was going to explode. I stammered really badly.

“S-s-s-selene, what are you doing?” She looked at me and smiled seductively.

“I thought I’d say hello the way I wanted to earlier.” She pulled me close to her, and pressed her lips against mine. I felt my knees begin to buckle, and I had to steady myself. Selene pulled back and giggled,

“Are you alright, David?” I looked down and felt my face heat up, and I knew it was pretty red.

“Yes, Selene, I’m quite alright. Would you like to go back to my place and have dinner tonight?” I noticed her eyes light up with a mix of curiosity, excitement, and lust.

“I’d love to.” She smiled, and walked over to the other side of my car. It wasn’t the best car, but

I freakin’ loved it! It was an old school Mercedes Benz with a sunroof, painted all black, and the bars along the sides were silver and noticeably shiny when the sun hit them. I jumped in on my side, and unlocked the passenger side so she could get in.

The drive back to my apartment was quiet, and full of sexual tension. We got to the door, and feeling giddy, I turned around and asked Selene:

“What kind of food do you like?”

The expression on her face told me that she wasn’t a picky eater, and that she was indecisive about what she wanted to eat. We walked into my living room, and I threw my bag on the black velvet recliner sitting next to the window. She tapped me on the shoulder, and she asked,

“As cliché as this sounds, do you want some Thai food? I know a great place that delivers. Do you have any wine?” I stared at her and smiled.

“I think I might have some red merlot in my closet. I got it when my mother visited from California. I never opened it.” She stared at me and I looked away, smiling a little. Then I turned around and asked,

“Would you like me to order some food now?”

“Yes! Please,” she giggled, “I’m sorry, I haven’t had anything to eat since lunch, and it was only a salad.” I let out a mock gasp, “Oh you poor thing!” I smiled sarcastically, and she playfully smacked me. I grabbed her by her sides and tried tickling her. I succeeded, and within a matter of seconds, she was on the ground crying from laughing so hard. I quickly kissed her on the lips, smiled, and asked

“Do you know the number of the place that we’re ordering from?”

She looked at me slightly quizzically, and then began rummaging through her purse. Finally after a few minutes, she handed me a piece of paper that had some Japanese writing on it which also had a phone number. I dialed the number and placed my order. The man on the other line asked if I wanted to pay in credit or cash. I told him I wanted to pay in cash. There was 30 minutes of free time before we ate. I thought about what we could do or talk about. I walked up behind Selene quietly, and grabbed her sides. She jumped in surprise and let out a small yelp. I smiled and chuckled, then kissed her softly and pulled away. She looked at me, slightly confused, so I pulled her close to me and kissed her again, grabbing her ass. She kissed me back, nibbling on my bottom lip. God I loved it. I wanted her so bad, but I made myself wait. She might think I was a pig if I just pushed her down, ripped her clothes off and screwed her on my living room floor.

Time flew by moderately fast. Selene and I were engaged in a conversation about politics mixed with religion when I heard my door buzz. I walked over and opened the door, and the delivery boy handed me two orders of southeastern pad thai. I handed him the money, and a couple extra dollars as a tip. As he left, I shut the door and walked into the kitchen to set the food on the counter. Then I walked into my bedroom and reached up to the top shelf in my closet and pulled out a dusty bottle of Merlot. I walked back into the kitchen, dusted the bottle off, pulled out two wine glasses, and poured some wine into both. As I walked back into the living room with the food on one arm, and both hands full with the glasses of wine, Selene was sitting on my couch, looking very comfortable. I cleared my throat, and she looked up at me, smiling. I handed her a glass of wine along with her food. She giggled,

“Are we going to eat with our fingers?” I smiled stupidly because I’d realized I forgot to grab forks.

“Shit. I’ll be back in a second.” And I went to retrieve the silverware from the kitchen. I walked back into the living room and handed Selene a fork. She took a bite of food, and a sip of wine. Within several minutes, we were both done eating, and we were both on our third glass of wine. We were talking about how music made kids so smart, when she started looking at me in a mysterious way.

“Is there something on my face, Selene?” I asked.

“Not yet there isn’t,” she giggled, “Would you like to go to your bedroom and do something?”

I felt my pants tighten around my crotch, as my dick grew hard. I smiled, grabbed her hand, and guided her to my bed. I took my shirt off, lay down, and watched as she crawled on top of me. Her eyes had fire in them, and I wanted to put it out. I looked up and saw her face hovering over me. She leaned down and kissed me softly, then began to nibble on my bottom lip just like she did in the garage back at the office building. I groped her breasts, and began to unbutton her blouse. When I was done with that, I put my hand on the back of her head and pulled her hair. She moaned in pleasure. I grinned and pulled again, and she pushed my head aside and began to kiss my neck. My breathing became heavy, and I let out a groan. Then, I felt something clamp down on my neck, and I realized that Selene had bit me. I think that’s what got to me. I pulled away from her, looked at her, and asked if she liked to give head. She nodded, and kissed down to my belt line. I looked down at her, and watched as she undid my belt with her teeth. That was so fucking sexy. Then I watched as she undid the button and zipper on my pants, and pulled my dick out. I laid my head back and closed my eyes, and I felt something soft and wet on my cock.

I let out a faint but audible groan as Selene went up and down, sucking in a unique way that I’d never experienced before. She was amazing, though I started to get really impatient, because I was so horny, and I adjusted myself so she would stop. When she did stop, she looked at me in a confused manner, and I told her to get in my spot. She obeyed, and I told her to take the rest of her clothes off while she was up. She did, and then lay down. I crawled on top of her and began kissing her passionately, and she kissed me back the same way. Her lips were so soft, that I felt like I was kissing two miniature pillows. I decided to start kissing Selene slowly, so I did, and I began to kiss from her lips down to her pussy. It smelled so sweet, and I wanted to bury my face in it and never return to the surface. But I played it cool, and kissed down to her clit and started licking it slowly, adding pressure with my tongue to drive her crazy. Within a matter of seconds, I had her moaning, begging me to fuck her. I felt like teasing her, so I moved down to the opening of her slit, inserting my tongue and massaging her clit with my thumb. She started to scream a little, and I grinned as I was covering my face in her juices.

Then I felt Selene twitch, and I decided that I had teased her long enough, so I moved up to where my face was over hers and grabbed my throbbing cock, rubbing up and down her pussy lips. I watched as she bit her bottom lip, staring into my eyes with red hot lust, her eyes begging me to fuck her senseless. So I put the head of my dick against her hole, and slowly began to push it in. She was so tight; it felt like I was trying to fuck a long neck beer bottle. Finally after a few seconds of working my cock into her twat, which was amazingly tight, I finally got it in, and she let out a very loud moan. I began moving in and out slowly, kissing her while doing so, and she kept letting out the sweetest sounding moans I’d ever heard. Then I started to go a little faster, and Selene kept moaning, but her moans got louder, which caused me to groan in pleasure. Soon, I got tired of fucking her missionary, and I told her to get on top of me. She did, and I felt my body twitch as she sat on top of me. I looked up at her, and saw her breasts swinging over my face as she began to ride me, moaning while doing so. I grabbed them, and placed one of her nipples in my mouth while I played with the other one with my other hand. She gasped and slammed down on my dick. I released my grip on her breasts and let out a loud groan.

I felt her come and I placed my hands on her hips and began to fuck her hard. Selene started screaming very loud, and she even screamed my name a couple times, which only drove me to fuck her even harder. Then I pushed her off so I could get behind her. She got on all fours and stuck her ass up in the air. I lowered my face to where her pussy was and started to greedily eat her out again, and then I positioned myself behind her, and worked my dick inside of her again. It went a lot deeper than when she was on top of me, and I began pounding her, holding onto her hips. She came three times within one minute, and she was screaming so loud that I thought the neighbors upstairs would call the cops. She started screaming my name, and I just kept going. Then, I stopped.

“Do you like anal?” She turned around and looked at me.

“Will it be painful?”

“Depends. Are you a sadist or a masochist?” She grinned,

“A little of both.” I felt a look of surprise creep up on my face.

“Then you should be fine. You might want to put your face in the pillow,” I suggested.

Selene did as I said and I began to slowly fuck her as I slid a finger into her asshole. She let out a drawn out moan as I did, and I added another finger. She tried stifling back a moan, but ended up letting it out anyway. I pulled my dick out as I reached over to my night table and grabbed a bottle of KY Jelly. I pulled my fingers out and put some of the lubricant on them, and slid them back into her ass. It worked a lot better than without it, and I thought I might try to slide my dick in, regardless of how tight it was. I placed the head of my dick on Selene’s asshole, and thought it would be better to ask her,

“Are you ready?”

I watched as she nodded. I grabbed the bottle, pulled my fingers out again and put some of the lube on my dick. I massaged it to where it was covered, and I started to ease my dick in. It was a lot more difficult than when I was trying to get it in her pussy. I knew I could do it; I just didn’t want to hurt her. After about a few minutes, I finally got all the way in. I felt the hole tighten up, and I knew it was because Selene had never done this before, that she was nervous. I started to go slow, listening to her moan softly. I bit my bottom lip as I kept going and decided I wanted to finger her pussy while my dick was in her ass. So, I stuck two fingers in her dripping twat and started to fuck her hard with both holes filled. I fingered her so hard that I thought my hand was going to fall off, but I kept going. Her asshole was choking my dick, which drove me crazy. I felt my hand get hot and wet, and I knew she had another orgasm. I was close to coming, and I knew I couldn’t hold it back any longer. Selene’s screams were starting to get to me, and I pounded her even harder, forcing her to scream even louder.

I took my fingers out of her pussy and my dick out of her asshole, which I noticed made her buckle slightly, and slammed it back into her pussy. She screamed in a way I hadn’t heard out of her all night, and I knew she’d had the biggest orgasm ever. I closed my eyes, and groaned as I exploded inside of her. I kept going for a few seconds longer, feeling a combination of our juices covering my dick, and then I pulled out. I watched Selene collapse onto her side, and she didn’t move for 5 minutes. I grinned and realized I’d caused her to have a sensory overload. I lay down next to her and wrapped my arms around her, asking if she was okay. She nodded, and I kissed the back of her neck. I didn’t fuck her just for the pussy. That was just a plus. I wanted her to be my girlfriend.
---------------

If you have any blog or site please link to Sex Stories

Right click inside the box below and choose 'select all'. Right click again and choose 'copy'. Then insert into your blog or site.


No comments: